Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Silhouette Studio version 3.3.437 released


Silhouette has released version 3.3.437. I have taken the information below from their web site.


Personally, I will wait until I hear positive comments about this release before I install it. There have been serious glitches in their releases for some time so since 3.3.277 is working very well for me, I am not updating until I am reasonably confident that doing so is a good idea.

There are always early adopters of all new software releases, but my advice has always been, IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT.

If you would like to install the new release, you can get it here. Just scroll down until you see this link.

Click the drop-down box to choose Mac or Windows.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Karin for some good advice,I learned the last time,as I had to do a system restore before I installed to get rid of the update because I kept having problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Karin I appreciate this post. I sent you a request tonight (still pending approval) Please, just ignore that. I found here what I wanted to know

    ReplyDelete